Click here to download a rental contract. Below are details about pricing and policies.
Our base fee includes access to all inside and outside activities, with a maximum of 100 people. Camp of Champions USA reserves the right to adjust pricing as necessary
- Facility will be reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis. One rental group per day. Your event will not be reserved until your pre-event total (including damage deposit) is paid.
- Facility will be unavailable for use May through August, as well as days of any Camp of Champions event and all major holidays.
- Facility hours: Opens at 7AM. Closes at 10PM (11PM on Friday & Saturday).
- A Camp of Champions' staff member must be available to host your group, so it is helpful if you can make your request at least two weeks in advance.
- There will be a $50 fee if event is cancelled within one week of reserved date.
- Please make payments to: Camp of Champions USA
- Please provide proof of insurance, with Camp of Champions USA listed as “additional insured”. (For individuals or families, this would be your homeowner’s or renter’s insurance policy.)
Policies & Guidelines:
- There must be one adult (21 or older) for every 10 youth (17 and younger) in attendance.
- Respect the property and equipment of Camp of Champions USA. Guest groups will be held responsible for any damages they cause to Camp of Champions property.
- Please use removable sticky tack and wall hangers for all decorations.
- Should damages occur, Camp of Champions will assess the cost of the damage and bill the visiting group for the cost of repairs.
- Graffiti charges will be assessed at $50 per square inch.
- Unnecessary fire extinguisher discharges will be assessed at $50.
- Respect the privacy and property of our neighbors. Any disturbances reported by camp neighbors will result in an automatic $50 fine. Damage to neighboring property will be billed as above.
- Under no circumstances are illegal drugs, alcohol, firearms, tobacco, or pets allowed on Camp of Champions property.
- Any cleaning required that is not routine janitorial work will be billed to the group at $25/hr.
- We do not require rental groups to sign our statement of faith; however we do ask that they refrain from teaching or communicating anything contrary to it. Please review our Statement of Faith here.
- Any medical attention is the responsibility of the visiting group. A small first-aid kit is available for use.
- A phone will be available to use only in the case of a medical emergency.